America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

09 February 2008

Amerikan Turk Post No 1000

It's dumb luck that I even realized it, but I happened to be in my Blogger dashboard and there it was, the number 999, meaning that I caught it in the nick of time. In about a month or so we'll have our 100,000th visitor here as well. It took about 30 months to get to this point- July will mark the completion of my third year of blogging.
Woo-hoo.. 1000 posts. Hurray for me.

6 comments:

Metin said...

Congratulations!!!

And to thousands, and millions more...

You've been an inspiration to me, and I am sure many others...

nhrider said...

I second what Mentin said. I have really enjoyed reading your blog(s) and have been inspired to start mine. American Turk has given me a broader view of the world and Turkey in particular that I probably wouldn't have had otherwise.

Hear's to the next 1000, and the next 1000, and so on......

Internation Musing said...

Still reading your blog Murat.,)
Congratulations and I will click on your postings every day, since as a Dutchie in Turkey, its good to hear what a Turk in the USA thinks about his home country...))
Kindest

Ardent said...

Congratulations!!!!

I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog. The emotions are raw, the topics are current and controversial, humorous but sometimes angry, sometimes I do not agree but I am always entertained.
:)

Murat Altinbasak said...

You guys are awesome. Thank you.

Gulay said...

Than goodness for a forum where we can blow of steam thanks to Murats recent return to form and at times provocative posts and the reaction of some readers.....whetever happened to Sean and all the anonymous posters, guess they dont have the cojones to get a name...oh well their loss.