America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

17 February 2008

By the way everyone:

1. You can find me on Facebook!
2. I have three other blogs which you can visit:
Bisikletci Murat Rantings of a soon to be over-the-hill bike racer
M1 Racing Team The elite Masters Racing team which I created and which I manage
WeeBike.com I sell high-end children's bikes here
3. I have sponsors on all of my blogs. Proceeds from them fill an account which will fund my son's education. If you see an ad which interests you, please click it. Adding some nickels to my piggy bank will make you feel good and cost you nothing. Win-win situation. And it sure beats having one of those annoying "Tip Jars". Besides I have a $5,000 boiler to replace this week and no idea where the money for it will come from.
4. The Amerikan Turks Yahoo Group now has 187 members. It's a group that I started a couple of years ago. New members are still attracted to it, but no one is posting any messages lately. Maybe it's time to just end it? Don't make me pull the plug, please. Post something for Christ's sake.
5. Any pretty girls who are interested in my professional opinion of their deep tissue massaging skills, should reach out to me. I do not charge for this service.

No comments: