America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

20 February 2008

Happy Birthday, fool

Let me be among the first to honor one of my closest friends with a little birthday dittie I'm about to pen.. (we'll change his name to protect him)
Hasan-san, here's the best birthday gift I've ever given and which you ever received:
 
On this 21st day.. of Feb-ru-ar-y..
there's a guy who was born.. and thought he was cool as me.
Half empty it seemed, his proverbial cup..
In all matters of life, he always fucked up..
Then one day he wised up, for once it was clear..
"You're such a lame poser", is all he would hear.
When you see this poor bastard, don't smile and don't gloat.
Tell him to keep his chin up.. that even dead wood will float!
 
Happy birthday. Hope this made you smile. This is on my blog, yes.
Love you even though you're sometimes an a-hole (takes one to know one, I know),
-Murat
 

No comments: