America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

24 February 2008

When it rains it pours

January: Property taxes due.. over $1000
February: Pre-school dues.. again over $1000
Again in February: Boiler meltdown is a total loss.. $4650 to replace.
Still February: I slide into a curb on the ice the other day, lower control arm is bent, $550 to repair and re-align, plus a new $50 rim.
Ongoing: $500-600 bills every 3-4 weeks to fill the heating oil tank, $200-300 to fill the propane tank.
Future: I need a root canal ASAP, which is only covered 50% by insurance.. another $400-500 gone..
It's a small miracle I'm not bankrupt..
Fuck! What's next? Here's what I think of 2008 so far:

3 comments:

nhrider said...

Here's wishing 2008 gets better soon for you!!

dbadioxide mirror said...

support from here:) i wished i cud post a pic in here, damn who deleted my blog:)

take care

dee.

nhrider said...

I just realized who your photo looks like. Robert Di Nero in Taxi Driver before the Mohawk..