America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

19 March 2008

Day one of my 38th year..

..and I discover how many forums and websites know my date of birth..
..Father is in the ER.. in poor condition but stable. Time to get ready.. hazirlan..
This birthday sucks balls.. I'm a hollow shell of a person. It's one of those days when you think about taking a wrong turn someplace and never looking back. Just go. Away. For a little while.

7 comments:

nhrider said...

At least you are not 43....I would love to be 38 again

super hero said...

hey, just tell me if it feels to be good 38. im planning to be 38 im a 5 years time, myself.

happy birthday.

Finduk O. said...

Murat, I know about your father's condition from your past posts.

Sending you and your family all the positive energy I can.

Internation Musing said...

Dear Murat, life starts when y are 40, you have 2 years to go..))
Sorry to hear about your father....
Best wishes from a Dutch in Istanbul.
Kindest
hans

Anonymously yours, said...

Happy Birthday!!

Ahmet Turgut said...

Dear Murat, Allah Babana cok sifalar versin.... I know theese are though times for you and your family...just hanging there be strong....I would like to suggest Senotor Ssector's recent book for you it is called " Never Give In: Battling Cancer in the Senate"...

Selamlar...
AHMET TURGUT

Notebook said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.