America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

17 March 2008

I am so not into this right now..

Forgive me as my bicycle, my racing team and my training/racing become the center of the universe for a while..
One piece of good news: Remember how our furnace cracked and burned when the low water cut off failed? Well our home owner's insurance company covered the cost of the new furnace! (except for a deductible) Get Met. It pays!
Other good news: Today's production meeting.. boss receives an e-mail on his Blackberry from accounting (which I am CC'ed on) Five minutes later the same e-mail arrives on my Blackberry. "Oh look, a $47,000 check came in from so and so".. Boss looks at me and says"You JUST received that e-mail??" Yuppers. And he promptly called the IT guy and ordered me up a new Blackberry. Mine is as old as dirt, a hand-me down. Everyone else has the latest shit.. So I get an upgrade.. Woo-hoo!
Last bit of good news: After much nail biting and fretting and cursing.. our racing team's apparel order is finally on it's way to us from abroad (no not from a woman, from far away). I have a tracking number and everything. Scheduled to arrive Wednesday. To convey the magnitude of this investment to you, let me just say that it's nearly 5 figures out of my own pocket fronting this apparel order. Amerikan Turk is an official sponsor too.. and I can't wait to show you.. You will be able to purchase and wear the official team colors of Yours Truly if it so interest you..
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Internation Musing said...

Congratulations with all the good news, and Happy Birthday tomorrow!

nhrider said...

Looking forward to seeing the uniforms for your team. Happy Birthday a day early.