America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

10 March 2008

Trigger Man

In my bizarre dreams of last night, I was part of a game of forced Russian Roulette- I was the trigger man- forced to do it by some anonymous evil person. Blew one guy's brains out.. The next one was very lucky- Five or six tries and he kept getting an empty chamber.. But I was falling apart spinning the barrel and pulling the trigger. In between heaving sobs and crying I begged for the man's life to be spared. I decided I would rather die myself than pull the trigger again. Remind you of a certain movie and a certain actor? I don't know where this one came from, but it stuck with me all day long- that feeling of ::click:: and no bullet. Hollow, but alive. The way Tyler Durden felt after letting the convenience clerk live to pursue his dream of a veterinary career. I need a vacation.

1 comment:

nhrider said...

Murat,

What did you eat or what movie did you watch before you went to sleep that night? What a crazy dream! Glad to know didn't enjoy watching the guys shot themselves.