America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

09 April 2008

Baby with two faces worshipped as Goddess..

.. but completely freaking me out.. I don't know whether to feel pity for her or for myself. Those of us who are free of such deformities- with everything in it's place- we dishonor our perfection and take so much for granted that it sickens me.Lali has a rare condition known as craniofacial duplication, where a single head has two faces.
In other news.. did you read about the two year old girl beaten to death with a game conroller clenched in the hand of a 26 year old in York, PA? His 19 year old girlfriend, mother of the two year old, couldn't be bothered to notice the painful screeching or intervene. Please lock them both up and lose the key. CNN Story

4 comments:

nhrider said...

I think they should beat the boyfriend to death with a game controller. No mercy for child killers!

petemik said...

with all compassion due,this child is not a goddess. this is not the fifteenth century. stop the nonsense

petemik said...

with all compassion due,this child is not a goddess. this is not the fifteenth century. stop the nonsense

Zoo said...

Both stories make me sick, if that child makes it I don't know how she'll function, pretty messed up, wouldn't wish it on anyone...then again, I've always wanted eyes in the back of my head :P As for the 26yr old and girlfriend, they both should be beaten to death with a game controller, get a little taste of their own medicine.