America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

08 June 2008

15-1/2 hours..

Until my flight to Frankfurt.
The past two weeks seem like a bad dream. I still can't believe my Father is gone. I haven't had any emotional breakdowns since the funeral- the day that I more or less cried all day. I leave for home tomorrow by myself while dear wife and son stay behind for five extra weeks. I'm pre-registered for 16 criteriums in four weekends, so I have my work cut out for me.. Not to mention all the unsolvable knots I need to untangle when I return to work- two weeks away from a construction position is an eternity.
It's gonna be an interesting summer.. But.. I feel lost, as though my North Star has been extinguished.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Internation Musing said...

Have a safe flight home Murat.
Must be not the most pleasant trip in your life...anyway, stay touched.
Kindest
H.

Ahmet Turgut said...

Sevgili kardesim Murat,basiniz sag olsun..... Allah sabirlar versin.

Yazini simdi okudum, cok uzuldum...

Ahmet Abin,