America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

12 September 2008

Do you see a difference?

The Blogroll has been put on a diet, and all of those who I never read, or who couldn't be bothered to reciprocate a link, or whose content sucks or was otherwise incompatible with my taste, were deleted. Buh-bye! So the logical conclusion is that if your blog is still listed, I check on it regularly, you reciprocate links, and your blog doesn't suck. Enough said! I'd offer more superlatives about the bloggers who survived this mass deletion, but then their heads might explode.

8 comments:

Metin said...

I am so glad I survived the cut.

Oz Kanka said...

I was all ready to go on a rant and then checked the blog roll again to see that I am there. Phew!

erkan said...

oh boy, i survived, too:)

Ardent said...

I did not notice the difference but I sure am glad that I made the cut.
:)

Gulay said...

release breath......

nhrider said...

I am happy to see that I am still "A Friend Of Turkey".

super hero said...

hey, im in the list too. thats good for me.

Idil said...

Man! Why am I still on the list!
..derrrrmisimmmm..
Thank you for letting me survive on your blogroll, dearest :)