America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

21 December 2008

Finally did it

To the dismay of dear wife, your hero ordered his first ever vanity license plate for his car.
Can you guess what it says? Max 6 letters/numbers. Here were some of my considerations:
"BADASS"
"MLYLT"
"PLATE"
"ZZZZZZ"
"GRIFTY"
"USUCK"
"ALLAH1"
"STEWIE"
"FENER"
"BAHCE"
"TURKEY"
"BALLS"
"ICANDY"
"TURK4U"
"ASSMAN"
"WTF"
FAvorites? Suggestions? Needless to say, Murat picked the most obvious choice.

9 comments:

Noel said...

TURK4U

team sam said...

this will be fun:

cat2
anarobic
critman
turkpwr
m1racn
53x11
pwrtap
brkawy
murat

TT said...

Murat1

Oz Kanka said...

Simsek

Murat Altinbasak said...

Hehe. "cat2" is good, as much as I'd like to be a cat 1 someday..
I also like the sound of murat1, but it seemed too arrogant for your humble and modest hero, so I went with 'murat'. TURK4U would make a great gag plate. I'd have to dress like Borat for it to fit.
Simsek is already taken by a famous weightlifter I suppose.
No one is curious about "MLYLT"?

team sam said...

I am?

realelif said...

I like TURK4U!!

"Me Love You Long Time!" I'm right aren't I.

nhrider said...

I like "USUCK", but what is "MLYLT"?

gambitr said...

1turk35 would be a good choice
I ll do something like that for my second car
not to mention I am from Izmir