America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

12 January 2009

One of my favorite movie quotes;

"To Love is to Suffer, To avoid Suffering, One must Not Love,
But then one Suffers from Not Loving.
Therefore: To Love is to Suffer, Not to Love is to Suffer, to Suffer is to Suffer....
To be Happy is to Love, To be Happy is to Suffer, But Suffering makes one Unhappy.
Therefore: To be Happy, One must Love,
Or Love to Suffer, Or Suffer from too much Happiness.
I hope you're getting this down."

- said by Diane Keaton in Woody Allen film "Love and Death"

I can really relate to this quote as a single girl who is looking for love, or maybe I am already in love but not sure because for once I'm not suffering and wonders if I've ever been in love with all the ones where I did suffer because maybe the chase was more important.

Perhaps this time I am the one being chased and that discovery is proving to be a nice change. But then I wonder if he suffers for my love and if by sharing my thoughts will his chasing end? This possibility then makes me suffer at the thought of losing his love so maybe I am suffering, or happy or...or...

or maybe I've been caught! :)
hmm...

No comments: