America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

25 February 2009

A new low..

I have been neglecting this blog for some time now. Not quite sure what took the wind out of my sails, but thinking back to the time wen you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Turkish blog, the "blogosphere" used to be a little bit more engaging. Many Turkish bloggers have dissipated like a fart in a hurricane, and I occasionally feel as though I will be the next blog to add to my own "Missing Persons" Blogroll. Meanwhile, your hero has been tickling the soft underbelly of his other blog pretty regularly for the past couple of years.. There's something special about traffic that isn't 99% Google search driven. Google traffic is like non-dairy creamer, and I seem to get the real thing over at Bisikletci Murat. I know that you have a choice of which blogs to recommend.. Thank you for directing people here, Google..

3 comments:

Internation Musing said...

I'm still reading you, without google as narrator..)
kindest
hans

Murat Altinbasak said...

You are indeed the kindest for still believing that this burn out can still craft a sentence worth reading!
Best,
Murat

Oz Kanka said...

Me too.