America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

27 March 2009

Women hating women


I really don't understand why many women hate other women? They're jealous and gossipy. They say negative things about themselves in order to justify their incessant mocking of others. It's negativity I don't need to hear.

I really think this should be the new feminist concern. We women are horrible to each other! Don't they then win? Have we come this far just to lower our standards of basic interaction? I think we women should be doing more to encourage mutual success or mentally stimulating each other. Wouldn't that be nice?

But how? Maybe we should start calling each other out. Someone has to, we need an attitude adjustment!

1 comment:

Nomad said...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/23/tammy-bruce-calls-the-oba_n_178109.html

I was appalled when I listened to this woman. Nobody has a right to be THAT offensive in public.