America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

15 January 2010

Sleep is over-rated

I have calculated what my online e-tailing business needs to do in volume in order for me to quit my day job, and it seems that I am 1/3 of the way there, in a down economy. It's motivation such as this which makes losing sleep seem like a no-brainer small sacrifice. Quite frankly, I feel the same in the morning whether I've slept 3 hours or slept 7 hours. What keeps me awake involuntarily is doing nothing to advance toward the above named goal. Self-employed, financial freedom, and the time to enjoy it.
Thanks for reading.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

leyla a. said...

I am willing to help anyway I am able for your e-tailing business! Just hit me up on FB & Twitter to help send the message out.

p.s. Twitter is great for biz, I think I sent you my Small Biz for Twitter link (from my blog) but if not, let me know!